1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Again with this...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by theMaverick, Apr 2, 2014.

1. theMaverick

I want to be 100% out. To everyone. Like...totally. But I'm still horrified when I think about it. Plus it's like...I'm back on the fence as to if I'm gay or bisexual?

Besides, my sister is gay and if I tell my parents they are gonna have 2 not straight kids and know about it and I'm afraid of what that will do to them.

Please help.

---------- Post added 2nd Apr 2014 at 09:15 PM ----------

Oh also - people I have to come out to

Dad/Stepmom
    Mom
    Sister (gay)
    Aunts/Uncles/Cousins
    Stepbro/Stepsis
    Assorted friends who aren't that close. I've come out to 4 or 5 friends over the last year, but I just want to live openly.

2. Dexter Colton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear friend

As bisexual you like both guys and girls, but you can lean to one side so don't worry about that fence. If your sister is lesbian then do your parents accept her? Also don't worry about your family have two non straight kids, it is sometime very common. Looking down the line of people you have to com out to, I'd say you have a perfect order to who you should come out to, from top to bottom would be the easiest. Ask any questions you have and I will try to answer them within my power

Stay frosty
    -Dex