1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out help me!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gentlady, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a big problem With coming out as bi. I mean a couple if my friends know, but I can't bring myself to tell the others. And I tried telling my mom, but she didn't believe me!

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Why doesn't your mom believe you? She should to!
    You don't have to tell the others if you don't want. Do it when you think you're ready and don't have to force yourself. Or do you wanna tell them?:slight_smile:

3. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want them to know, so badly, but I'm afraid of their reaction. Also, my mom doesn't believe, no idea why. When I try telling her, she says "oh stop it, no one wants to hear such bullshit", "or I don't understand why would you want others to think of you as a freak. Stop this".

4. Nerkpoop78

The advice I can give you is to take it slowly. I know that urge to reveal a secret to someone. You just want to blab it all out. Your mother probably needs more time to process I mean it is a pretty shocking confession. It's the thing she's least expect from her daughter. Give her sometime then have a serious conversation and tell her about it.
    All the best!!