1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My life update and my problems...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello again, i wanna let out my problems today again.
    1:I came out to my mom and she was great and helpful!
    2:I told the guy i liked that i liked him, he deleted me on facebook and blocked me. We dont talk anymore.
    3:I am starting to come out to different people.
    4:One of the things that makes me proud is my friend said "Thats so gay!" I looked down and she corrected her self and said "Sorry i shouldn't of said that"
    5:After the "friend-zone" thing, i feel like theres a hole in me thats probably not going to be filled for a while, so i just need someone to talk out my feelings, tell who i like, who looks good. It just feels lonely.
    So i just need a good friend to help me through. On this page, only one person is there for me, who always says "I love you" everytime i post and it really means something to me.
    And to my Internet Bae...I love you :kiss:

2. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's good, right?

OK, well, if you had to choose, would you rather your mom supported you and was helpful, or would you rather this one guy liked you back? Be honest...

As long as you feel ready, I think that's great!

So she really cares about you, huh? Sounds good to me!

I know. And it makes me want to cry at your pain. But, lonely guy, you're only 13, and you have your whole life ahead of you. You can talk to your mom, and to your friend, and to us. Because we're all listening, and because we care.

Lonely guy, I love you, too. And so do others here. And someday, someone will fill that hole in you, and it will feel so good. It. Does. Get. Better!

(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

3. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That guy i Liked was a jerk. If he cared he would of said it nicely. My mom is great.
    I feel so happy that everyone cares Thank you!

4. Kenaria

Congrats :grin: It's awesome when your parents are more understanding than you think they'll be.

That sucks, something like that happened with me and a South African kid I had a crush on (He was a transfer) but we're kinda friends now...

Same here man! It's strange the different types of people you'll begin to trust with it. I most recently told a girl I had just met cx

It bothers me when people say stuff like that, and sometimes I'll catch myself doing it and I'm usually just like "wat"

Hit me up if you need to talk, I'm here and open to help/listen

I know it' not me who does this but I love you too <33 cx
    and again, I'm here if you ever need to talk (*hug*)

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be doing what you are doing at your age is fantastic. I was over 20 before I accepted being gay and started coming out to people. Be proud of yourself and hold your head high. You are doing great.

:slight_smile: