1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!! :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AJ2014, Apr 10, 2014.

1. AJ2014

so I've told a few of my friends and want to tell others but not sure how to do it as all my close friends now know i just want people to know but don't want to have to tell everyone in school. any advice

2. lovely lesbian

You dont have to broadcast your sexuality all around your school like you have told your closet friends and other friends they are the important people can i ask how old you are? Do what you feel is right and what you feel is the right thing for you to do.

#2 lovely lesbian, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you don't want to have to approach EVERYONE about it, then you could always get some attire that suggests you're lesbian: an LGBT rainbow bracelet, a shirt, etc.
    Usually, those items'll get people to ask you about it without you having to start up the conversation.

If you don't want to do that, you can simply tell people as they ask. There's no need for everyone and their mother to know immediately, so I always just told people if they asked about it. That way, you're being open about it, but you're not shouting it off the rooftops.

Lastly, consider this: It's normal to want to tell everyone when you've started to come out to your friends, but make sure you're mindful of who you tell. Sadly, not everyone is understanding/accepting of homosexuals, so it could land you in some less-than-desirable situations. :/

4. Ditz

This might sound weird but people don't feel the need to tell everyone that they are straight, why do you feel the need to tell everyone that you are gay?

If you've already told the people closest to you, and you don't care whether others know, then my suggestion to you would be to just be yourself and live! Others will figure it out in their own time without you having to tell them.

You have the freedom to date and be who you are so just go out and be that and the rest will fall into place on its own.

5. AJ2014

thanks guys and lovely lesbain im 16 about to finish School woop woop

6. lovely lesbian

Your welcome here to help

7. AmiBee

I agree, once you've told your good friends, just be yourself. If anyone asks, reply with the truth. Congrats on being almost finished with school.