1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discovered another piece of myself this week. :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Jul 25, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Ladies and gentlemen!

While performing MSN with my another person, it suddenly dawned on me that my liking of guys and liking of girls are really special.

So far, all the guys I had crushes on have a familiar thing, chubby, larger (slightly larger also) and cute looking.

And so far, all the girls I had fallen for have a famillar thing as well - generic looking and good behaviour. I can't stand beautiful girls with horrible behaviour. Nor that I could be easily turned on by beautiful girls as well. I'm damn picky.

And the guys I fall for also, not only I like them so much, but if they are one of them, I want a guy to protect me. Yeah, I need to be protected.

For the women I fall for, we share things together.

But I want to be self sufficient!! Of course, being protected by a bigger guy will help me, but I can't rely on it too much!! am i still ok with it? :grin:

2. tylerksub

tylerksub Guest

Yay for the Big Boys! I'm 100% with you about the guys.

3. Derek the Wolf

That's fine bro. Everyone has a preference and a reason. I like smaller guys with emo haircuts (even though I hate emo people). Go figure.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everyone has their own preferences. As long as you have things in common or things you can share with another person and you are happy that's want counts. In some ways we are all picky when we try to find that special someone. As long as you are happy, I think you are okay.

5. Trumpetplyer23

Like Asteroid said everyone has their own preferences.

One of the rules I tend to live by is 'Don't date 'em if they're just hot.' I couldn't date a guy or girl if we had nothing in common at all. They may be hot, but, as they say 'beauty's only skin deep'

I have very picky taste in guys. It's very selective, basically (I'm trying to be funny) you have to fill out an application, send it in, and then I'll get back to you in a week :slight_smile:.

Girls, it's similar, but I feel I can connect with them faster and easier. I feel that I can find things we have in common together, instead of me having to look for a girl with the same interests as me.

So, date who you wanna, and as long as you two are happy together, looks or size or age doesn't matter. Happiness is what matters.

6. -Michael-

Haha thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

7. Ty

Ty Guest

Like my work-experience friend, Richard, said "Whatever butters your biscuit"

8. We learn something new everyday :thumbsup: