1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wait what is he doing?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As as many you guys know I told the guy I like that I liked him. He said never to talk to him again and he deleted me on Facebook. Now just a few days ago he's trying to add me as a friend again. I haven't added him yet. I'm just asking if it's a good idea to add him again?

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Give him another chance.

His reaction was obviously terrible, and there's no excuse for that, but I'm sure it can be a difficult or at the very least shocking thing to digest, especially at such a young age. Hopefully he feels bad about it and wants to make amends. Be cautious, but at least listen to what he has to say. No sense losing someone you care about for a few moments of stupidity.

3. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It MIGHT be a good idea, he may want to reconcile with you or whatever. It might have come to a shock to him or something and angrily said stuff. Just add him back on Facebook and think nothing of it.

4. blakphlamz

First off, Ima add in my opinion of this guy. Even if I'm only twelve, I still am able to realize that this guy is either one, a total jerk, or he was just very shocked when you told him, and had an extreme reaction that he later came to regret. First off, I think you should talk to him to clear up the situation before making an ill-informed decision. Tell him that you are curius about the cause of his recent actions, and would appreaciate an explanation. if he reacts in a bad way, just ask him why he is so apalled. Bring the fight right to him in that scenario.

5. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't you mean 14? Your intro post says your 14 not 12.

Aside from that, I sort of agree with this. If it's the introvert in me or something, but I would let it go and forgive and forget. If he brings it up, just go along with it. If he doesn't then don't say anything.

6. blakphlamz

I chose 14, but tell peple my real age in the forums. Hopefully that sums my situation up. I decided to share my real age because I don't feel it's right to lie, and I originally thought that telling people I'm a bit older makes them repect me more. I think I should have more faith in the people on this sight, and I changed it to who I really was once I saw how open and accepting you guys are. Thanks for making me wrong in my assumptions, and turning out to be a really cool group of people in a sea of total jerks.
    (Meaning almost every single person at school).
    -World's coolest homosexual 12 year old :slight_smile:

#6 blakphlamz, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  7. Trentacles

yeah, i would add him back but i would make sure your settings are set so that you have to approve people's posts on your timeline. you don't want him saying something dumb.