1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My coming out plan...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by daisy448, Apr 13, 2014.

1. daisy448

daisy448 Guest

Hi, so, I'm in my third year of high school and I'm planning on coming out to my three best friends as bisexual, or at least one of them. I figured if I've got them supporting me then if things go badly with my parents then I have them to fall back on.

So anyway, every break time at school, my friends and I go to a music cupboard in our school (it's quite big so it's not weird or anything) because we have a band and don't get disturbed in there. I was thinking that I could use our mutual love for music to help me come out by firstly singing a song (I was thinking something like 'secrets' by one republic) cause it's easier to sing my feelings than say them, then afterwards just say I'm bisexual and hope they take it well.

What do you think? Is it too much? I don't want to make a big deal out of it but this seems to be easy to do.

Also if anyone has bad experiences from telling their friends, how did you move on from it?