1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He has a girlfriend...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by curiousguy5, Apr 16, 2014.

1. curiousguy5

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So there is this guy that I really, really like. I personally, just realized that I might be gay/bi when I started to have a major crush on this guy. We have gotten closer and are hanging out more. He has a girlfriend that lives about 6 states away. He moved down here to go to college. They have been together for about a year now. I don't know too much about her...he doesn't talk about her a lot. A couple of my friends that have seen him think that he is most likely gay. I really want to talk to him about it but I'm not sure how. He is a pretty shy person so I have no idea how it would go. Should I wait until/if he breaks up with his girlfriend or should I say something sooner. Should I get to know him even more and hope it happens naturally? I really need some help with this because I think about him all the time. I really want to know but I don't want to lose our friendship if he does end up being straight. (Which I have a suspicion that he isn't)

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!