1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to come out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Just me1999, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Just me1999

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I want to come out but I don't know if I should come out as bi or lesbian? I just don't know because if I come out as lesbian then I meet a guy one day then it would be like I lied but if I come out as bi it's kinda a lie anyway because I'm not really romantically, physically or sexually rated to any men at all... Ps I no I slept what inside of want...

#1 Just me1999, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you come out as lesbian now, and you meet the most perfect guy ever later, it doesn't mean it was a lie, it just means you met a great guy.

Right now you have zero attraction to men. It might always be that way. It might not. But right now, you have zero attraction to men. Don't worry about saving face later, if that's how you feel right now, then own it and go for it.

I would say that finding finding a great guy after coming out as lesbian is future you's problem, but finding a great guy in the future is NOT A PROBLEM. :slight_smile:

3. Just me1999

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks that helped a lot and your right I'm going to :slight_smile: