1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How should I come out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Just me1999, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Just me1999

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So now I have decided to come out I would like to know possible ways to come out?:slight_smile:

2. gabi2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    same here but i honestly feel there no easy way out since u wont kboe the reactionbut we cant hide forever im prob just going to do it ib person ehat happen is going to happen if i get dispwn well it was meant to happeb i know who i am abd im willing to chase what little happiness is left in my life because honestly they hoing to judge us no matter what so kind as well be happy what a bit of ur back ground as far ad for me i live on my own so its going to be easier for me inthat sense bu u can try to write aletter but is eat ib person in my opinion since ur going to have to confront them at some point i curently seeking couseling aswell before i decide to go trough with hrt have u came out to anyone in ur family?

3. Just me1999

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No not in my family just my close friends but I am going to come out to my cousin tonight...

4. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you know how your friends feel about bisexuality and homosexuality? If you don't, maybe try slipping it into a conversation and see how they react. Depending on their reaction you can either choose then to tell them on the spot or not. That's what I did...That and someone else in my group came out as bisexual too so it was awesome :wink:

5. gabi2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    but u will need somebody can give u supoort if things get hairry somebody who u can trust and that can help listen once u decide ur ready wrll kind of ready i dont feel i will aleays be ready but u need some solid ground i only told two people my sister abd my cusin wife she bi ao she kind of understands but it seen she been ignoring me my sister support has gotten a bit sour lately as if shes angry at me been having a tough time lately with that derlin on my mind of how to go about to try to ease tension at least how do u thibk ur cuz will take it?

6. Just me1999

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She took it very well :thumbsup:

7. bagginses

bagginses Guest

Come out with a bang!

I came out using humor (^_^)

8. gabi2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    glad to her it went well all our lfe is a jouney i wih i had the same curage still cant build enough confidence working on it . do u feel a bit relived i kbow holding it in it hurt alot inside and make u very ubconfi at times when i came out to my sister i was ery blunt she was shocked but i jut couldnt hold it in anymore hope everything goes well and keeps us updated and were here to help for support what ur next plans?(*hug*)