1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to come out to my crush, but I can't

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by itgforlife, Apr 16, 2014.

1. itgforlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I Just Can't Come Out

So ever since the beginning of sophomore year (1.5 years ago) I've had this crush on one of my classmates (we're in an all-boy school, so yeah). The thing is that I still haven't come out to him or really anyone else. I think I remember texting one of my other friends and telling him "I need to tell him [my crush] something personal...like REALLY personal" but never saying that i'm gay. I don't think anybody in the world knows except I think my brother had a good idea and I told one of my ex-girlfriends (See, I want to have a family with a wife and kids one day but I still want to have sexual relations with a really cute guy).

The real catch is that me and my crush are not really "friends", the type you would usually come out to. I mean, he says he doesn't like me and he even blocked me on Twitter and Instagram because he thinks I'm so annoying towards him. Whenever I ask him why he thinks I'm annoying he just doesn't answer or says it's because I am who I am. I think he is very bi-polar and sometimes we would be laughing together in class and talking all the time together, and then there's those days like today where I was blocking his shot in basketball in gym and he yelled at me, "Yo I'm gonna fucking punch you in the face if you keep on grabbing my arm"

Whenever I'm in class with him I'm probably staring at him because I find him so fucking cute and want to have sex with him, but I don't know what to do. I'm thinking of maybe contacting him after we graduate and we're in separate colleges (he said he's thinking of UConn and me either Yale or MIT) because then he can't tell everyone in our school that I'm gay. But, maybe I'll move on and find an even cuter guy, but i still want to tap dat ass.

P.S. He's that type of guy that goes out and parties with friends almost every weekend, trying to get some pussy. I know for sure that he is 100% straight

#1 itgforlife, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. igoloo2946

He seems dangerouse, not only am I worried that he might reveal your homosexuality to your whole school, but I think that he has the potential to get physical with you. He seems like one of those kids who's attitude is unpredictable ranging from calm to threatingly violent.
    The main thing is that I don't see your reasoning in wanting to come out to a guy that is 100% straight. I know you may feel it neccesary to do so but consider what he could and would do.
    P.s. I think that he may already know that you are gay being that he gets really agitated and annoyed some times when you get too close to him. That's how most homophobes are.

---------- Post added 16th Apr 2014 at 07:55 PM ----------

P.s.s. welcome to EC!