1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

married in a messed up position

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dusty2015, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Dusty2015

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    okay so i am married to a wonderful woman. i have always been with women but depressed a lot because thats not who i am. i am gay. but i have been married for a long time and am in a position that if i come out i will have one or two friends. more importantly i will have nowhere to go. parents will not understand and may have one place to stay for a couple nights. i have devoted my marriage to the point to for good reasons i have not worked and have no income. also nowhere to go. i want to tell her. i need to tell her. but on a selfish note what am i going to do. i am so confused about it and i know its a very :***: thing to be worried about me but its a real fear. help what should i do here.

2. a1rborne

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tricky situation, so I can't give you good advice here. But maybe the people discussing in the "LGBT Later in Life"-subforum might have good advice, many people there are in a similar situation with respect to the marriage etc.

3. fruity

fruity Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    usually I'm an advocate of being a little selfish when it comes to your own well being. but here, I think other factors come into play, such as your living arrangement, financial situation, etc. I think if you can get to a point where you can sustain yourself should anything go wrong, then you should come out. keeping stuff bottled inside is not a way one should live life.