1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UMMM sort of came out to two co-workers????

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Wolf123, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay ummm something happened at work today which I did not expect. Here goes:

So tonight I was working with one of my co-workers-We will call her S. So S and I were chatting just about life and then another co-worker came around- we will call her C. They both got into the conversation. For some reason like I always told C she reminded me of someone that I know from school. She said oh really. I said yes and I cant help, but mention it because you both look identical. She then said well then is she ugly and I said no she is actually pretty. Then another thing started brewing. They started to talk about boys and S mentioned how her mother once came up to her and said its okay if you like girls and such and S said that she looked at her mother and said Um I have a 6 month old and then her mother said well there are girls who have children that like girls anyways....Then out of the blue C asks me if I like girls. Um....I kind of tried to appear like I didn't hear her and well apparently my face showed every emotion because I became flustered. C assured me and said its okay if you like girls. Then they both asked me saying oh you like girls? For some reason the words slipped out of my mouth and I said yes. I hurried and told them to please not tell anyone because there are only some people who know and I am afraid of the whole label thing. I tried to explain to them that it isn't that I don't like guys, its just that I can't see myself with a guy in that way. They kind of looked at me and said that's okay. Then C mentioned the girl who I said reminded me of her and she said have you tried getting with that girl? I am not sure if she was joking because well I mentioned no because she has a boyfriend and such, plus I barely know her and she said well hello I bet you could change her. I was kind of confused on this. One being that they were okay with it and another they were trying to see if I was with anyone.

It just feels weird when people ask me if I am with someone because I cannot see anyone who would want to be with me. I mean S suddenly mentioned to me after finding out I liked girls that she had me in mind for someone she knew (guy), but now she can't because I like girls lol. It is odd when people say this type of stuff like when they ask me if I am with someone and I get surprised when they say really or hey you should meet so and so. I think it strikes me as odd because I feel my luck I would be denied by everyone I like so why try. Anyways I was shocked at work because I was not expecting someone to ask me and for some reason she appeared as though she had an idea. I was waiting for all hell to go over, but they just said okay lol. Then I thought this will be a weird evening and it went well. They treated me no different than before. WAHOOOO!!!! Now I just hope they keep their promise in not telling anyone.

#1 Wolf123, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  2. JohnB

I LOL'd at "my face showed every emotion" I just pictured it, too. Don;t want to offend you or anything, I just find those kind of situations hilarious, especially when you kinda want people to find out but don't at the same time, gives me butterflies out of nowhere. Plus you sound like a really fun person. :slight_smile:

3. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    LOL! Believe it or not I find it funny now just because I couldn't even hide it lol. My face apparently shows every single emotion possible-especially when I am trying to hide something. Yeah, I am in between people knowing lol-these two didn't pressure it and just asked so I just said what the hell-then afterwards I was like, "Did I just do that?".. Just by you finding it funny makes me realize I am not the only goofball here! (*hug*)(!):roflmao::thumbsup::smilewave:eusa_danc

P.S. I snuck a peak at your profile lol that picture with the urinal is just amazing hahaha!

#3 Wolf123, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  4. JohnB

Thanks, I had to find something. surprised it doesn't show up here. I just joined not to long ago and didn't really add on to it since. I don;t know why, maybe I should add on. lol.

And whenever I am faced with those situations.....well, let's just say the butterflies does weird ass things to my face and entire body. hahaha.