1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't stop crying

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by disenchanted, Jul 29, 2008.

1. disenchanted

She broke up with me.
    I can't stop crying.

We've been together ten months... I'm truely in love with her, and I believe she feels the same about me.. we've been through so much...
    I just can't believe it.

And now I feel all torn up inside.
    I need her
    I need her so much

2. Louise

Did she give you a reason for the break up?

3. Nanzuniko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Dude, I'm really sorry for you. I know how hard it is to experience something like that.:tears:

There's nothing much I can personally say, but to let time heal itself.(&&&)

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm sorry. Unfortunately part of growing up is getting your heart broke a few times. Its not easy and it hurts like hell. (*hug*)

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You've spent the last ten months learning to lean on her. And now that she's gone, you're really unstable. You DO need her right now. But if it's true that it's over, your best bet is to start working on "righting yourself".

First things first, though. Take a day or two to just let it out. Cry, pound the pillows, call her names (in your head), curse your fate, whatever it is you have to do. Once you do that, you can work on the next step. But take time for you first. :hug:

Lex

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, I'm sorry that this happened to you. I'm sure you will get through this. Take a couple of days to let it all out. Don't leave it inside.

These kinds of situations will help you to become stronger in the future. After you have let it out, try to keep busy so to keep your mind concentrating on other things. It will be hard but I'm sure you will get through this. (*hug*)

7. First, I'm really sorry. I hope you feel better! *cheers you up* :slight_smile:

It would help to know why she broke up with you though...

I imagine that this is a hard time for you, but just remember that if things get worse, you could become codependent. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but you should take care of yourself first. Please stay safe!!

8. ElizabethAnne

Hey Disenchanted,
    Man, oh man, that's really difficult to hear that you're going through such a tough time!! I would agree with the other posters - just let yourself feel crappy - cry, write letters that you're never going to send etc. But then, I'd say, keep yourself really busy - that's helped me get through a lot of break ups! It helps keep your mind off of the problem, and keeps you from focusing on it - who needs to feel crappier than then already do? Really sorry to hear about your news! Let us know how you are doing!
    Mel.

9. xxAngelOnFirexx

i've felt similar after getting broken up with by my girlfriend and I know it really hurts. I find the best way to get over someone is to get a new girlfriend. of course you definatly need a healing period first. just wait and get your anger out and down with then start looking at new prospects. you can move on with time.

10. disenchanted

It's so so hard.

She says that she needs space, and even though she's loves me, being together isn't what she wants.

I don't know if it makes it better or worse to know she still loves me =/

I went to school yesterday and it was so hard to concentrate and try to act normal. She was there too, of course, and she was fine. I guess its somewhat easier for her cos she's has time to think it over, and it was kinda sprung on me.

Also, she keeps offering to get back together... and I keep saying no, cos she's only doing it because she feels guilty and sorry for me. Still, its about the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I didnt go to school today, and I'm feeling a bit better.

Thanks for all your support and advice :slight_smile:

11. unouxx3me

unouxx3me Guest

Girly, I know how bad you feel. I was with this one girl for more than a year...and one day she gets jealous of something and stops talking to me. It broke my heart, but it is part of life...we gotta move on. I wish you luck...no matter what gender you like...they suck.

12. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so sorry. Don't be afraid to let it out, to cry or scream. It's so strong of you to say no when she says she'll take you back, I don't think I could be as strong as that. Come to EC whenever you need to talk, we're all here.(*hug*)