1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know how she feels about me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sajata, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Sajata

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I have this lesbian friend,I know her for almost a year (at first it was awkward because she pushed herself on me and I wasn't digging it !) now we had some moments back in the last spring and then I hurt telling everybody that she harassed me (she doesn't trust me now)and then we got a long fight and now we got back ..The thing is that I don't know what the heell is going on between us . She complimets me,Texts me always, keeps calling, hold my hands, kiss my hands , kiss me whenever we're alone,but never talks about a relationship , she gets jealous, sends me good morning and good night messages , but says she never wants to get in a serious relationship and also when I ask her if she likes me she says NO ! knowing that she pays attention to me too much and makes me feel special, she pays things for me sometimes, refill my phone when it's empty, says she feels warm when I kiss her, fights with me and then get back quickly to make out with me ..I just don't get it, does she likes me but afraid that I would hurt her like I did before (because I told her I only seduced her to make her fall for me ) ? or is she playing around and actin like she cares? Because something deep down tells me that she likes me so much , but then I get confused .. I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP I WANNA KNOW ! (I like her :/ ) :confused::icon_redf

2. Sajata

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    did I said that she tells me every detail of her day , and keep saying she misses me even if we are apart just for 8 minutes when I'm heading home!

3. LovesMyArmyGirl

Hey, I was in a "relationship" somewhat like this a while ago. I would try to sit her down and talk to her. Try to make it very clear to her how you feel and that you need answers NOW. But really I shouldn't be "preaching" so take this how ever you do, and good luck!!

4. Sajata

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    that's kinda hard to do , but I'll give it a try