1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I come out that I'm bi?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jeffrey, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Jeffrey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have been bi for a long time and I dont know how to come out with my family. I'm actually thinking about getting breast augmentation because I want to become a transsexual

2. Alpha78

Out Status:
    A few people
    Depends on how you think they would take it. If they would accept right away, just tell them. If they wouldnt be so cool with it, maybe a written letter would be the most calm way to do it/or leave hints every now and then. If they would not be ok with it at all, i would wait until you are not dependent on them anymore, in case their reaction is extreme.

3. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Alpha78...Wait until you're not dependent on them anymore in case things get a little out of hand. That's what I'm doing...
    Maybe try to slip something about bisexuality into a conversation just to see how they react. Keep in mind though that they may be ok with bisexuality but not so much with you being bisexual, if that makes sense. They just might not understand completely or know how to handle the situation. But I would see all the same.
    Hope that helped a little... :slight_smile:
    I'm always here if you wanna talk about other things pertaining to bisexuality :slight_smile: