1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out Pan

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MisterScruff, Apr 21, 2014.

1. MisterScruff

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    How does one even come out as a Pansexual? Its kind of like Atheism, its the "non" that makes it what it is. I just don't see that there are barriers when I try to find love, its about hearts not parts. Its not that I'm Gay, Straight, or otherwise. How would I let people know this about myself, without causing too much of a fuss over it? Its been a struggle!

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The same way you do with anything else. You just say you're pansexual.

If they ask what that means tell them "It means if Mrs Right is a trans-man I'm not turning him down" or something like that.

3. ElvenDragon

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had to tell most people that I am Bi because nobody really knows what Pan is, an when I try to explain it, they just get confused.

4. MisterScruff

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel like people too often judge bisexual people as really just homosexuals who aren't comfortable admitting that they're gay. That's why I've struggled in the past with finding my identity. To finally be able to put a name to my position on love and lust is very relieving, and I hope to share it comfortably with people I converse with. I'll find the strength someday!