1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kind of messed up here with self esteem..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TotallyConfused, Apr 21, 2014.

1. TotallyConfused

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    sorry if i sound messed up.. i really have no idea of how to have better self esteem with smth i cant change..

I'm asian. and with quite a strong build and skin between white and yellow. I've asked a few gay guys around me, quite a number of us agreed that we arent really attracted to the same race, and we prefer white guys more (not being racist, just personal preference,but sorry its true), they just look good, no matter you have an average body, they just seem to look good with body hair, look, skin, amile and everything. And being an asian kind of sucks, as white guys dont really go in for us, and self esteem is real big problem, as we cant get ourselfs to look like what we prefer. I have to say that the eager to get a boyfriend probably drives me to come out, and knowing the fact that its hard to get a preferred boyfriend, and the low self esteem, its really don't feel encouraging :confused:

sorry if i sound racist, im asian anyway, not gonna hate my own race, just prefer white guys :icon_wink

#1 TotallyConfused, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't sound racist, it's just your own preference.

As it happens, there are white guys who are really into asian men, so you don't need to come out in order to find a boyfriend. Coming out is something you should do for yourself, because you want to.

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I'm a white girl who's into really into Asian girls. ^.^

Asian people are awesome.