1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who to come out to?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by oliro, Apr 21, 2014.

1. oliro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know that I don't have to come out, but I think that I would feel safer if I was to come out to a friend or something. I am just scared that making the wrong move will make me lose a friendship, or let the whole school know.

:bang::help:

Here are some of my friends
    A: GIRL Best friend ince kindergarten, yet tells everyone everything
    B: GUY Good friend that has been friend since second grade, no serious conversations, may or may not be homophobic
    C: GIRL Good friend, awkward though, because someone wanted us to go to dance together...
    D: GIRL doesn't tell secrets, only been friends for a year, really nice, but is friends with the type of people that would let the whole school know

i want to tell, but also feel like I should wait, I am 13:help:

2. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you are going to come out to someone, it needs to be someone who will be understanding and accepting as well as respect your privacy if you ask them too.

You could approach your best freind but get her to promise to not tell anyone unless you say. If you don't go to her first, the problem is that she may feel hurt. That being said though, if you feel she will tell everyone anyway, then you may have no choice but to tell someone else.

Im afraid ultimately, it's going to be down to your judge of character. What ever you decide, I hope it works out well.

Happy days :slight_smile: