1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So there is this girl that I like......

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hidden Angel, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

I really really like this girl even though I have only known her for about a week. The problem is that she is an exchange student from Germany who is at my school for a year so when she goes home she will be on the other side of the world , she doesn't know I'm gay, and I'm too scared to tell her just in case I scare her off or something, as stupid as that sounds!
    I don't know what to do and I'm confused, any advice?

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get to know her really well. Become friends with her and see what she's like as a person. Maybe you guys would become good friends and your feelings for her will go away, if that's what you want. It's difficult since you said she'll be leaving soon to return to Germany. Maybe it's best not to start a relationship and just be good friends. But if you feel you could be in a long distance relationship, give it a try!

As for approaching her, talk to her on the side or something. I'm American so I don't know, but I've always thought of Europeans as very understanding for the most part so even if she's not interested I think she'll let you down easy. Hope this helps some!