1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by GuitarGirl1350, Apr 9, 2007.

1. GuitarGirl1350

I was on MSN looking at my friend's profile. I've always thought she was really cute and might have had an eeensy crush on her...but under her orientation it says "not sure". I'm thinking of talking to her about it, maybe asking her out.
    Thoughts?

2. Qu_

Qu_ Guest

I would say talk to her, but I might draw the line at ask her out depending how it goes if you talk to her. If she's not sure, having a full time girlfriend might stress the situation and frighten her. Of course, this is coming from my perspective of not knowing her personality so you never know.

3. dfgnan21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i agree talk with her and see where things go! maybe she'll open up, but you'll never know unless you try.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    How about just asking her to hang out as friends first? Get to know eachother better.

5. blake21

i would talk to her trying to get to know her better and see where that goes before asking her out if that goes good maybe drop a hint here and there that your interested and see how she reacts

6. GuitarGirl1350

I'm pretty good friends with her as it stands.
    and I did plan on just talking about it to her first...
    I dunno.

7. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sure, ask her about it. If it's there for all to see then it's probable she isn't too shy about it. Hang out sometime and when you feel like it, and you have some privacy, mention that you noticed it on her page and ask if she wants to talk about it. Assure her of your confidence. You can bring your feelings into the conversation which may help her be open up if she seems apprehensive.

Good luck!