1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you think?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JustAGamerGirl, Apr 29, 2014.

1. I think I might be bisexual, but I haven't talked to my parents. But I feel like, when I am sure about my sexuality I will tell them. And the thought of telling someone doesn't scare me, it feels just fine. Does this mean something or am I just weird?

2. Notsoshure

This reminds me so much of me it is almost scary.
    I dont think you are weird at all, this is perfectly normal. :slight_smile:
    I dont want to tell My parents anything just yet, i want to be shure first. And i'm also scared they will make a big thing out of it, like they are oversupportive and think i am scared of coming out and so on. Only you know your sexuality, and if you think you are bisexual but not shure, it's nothing wrong with that.

3. nyxe

First off: ITS NOT WEIRD. PLEASE DON'T TELL YOURSELF THAT. ILY, RANDOM STRANGER.
    Moving on, I've kinda felt like this for awhile, though recently, I figured out that I am in fact bisexual. I think your first step should be to tell a close friend. Even if you already know that they'll accept you, it makes your confidence go way up. I know from personal experience.
    Personally, I still haven't told my parents. Mainly just because I don't feel the need to. But hey, do whatever you feel comfortable with. Don't rush it if you don't want to.
    Good Luck :slight_smile:

4. Yea it's just really weird you know. I have given myself a couple of months to figure things out, then I will talk to someone.

5. nyxe

Yeah, I've been there. Trust me. I know it can be strange or weird. Good luck!

6. So how did you for sure know you were bi?
    I am kinda confused.

7. Becuse I don`t find it weird to liking girls, but it`s just this weird feeling I get when I think about telling someone, becuse it don`t scare me, it acually kinda feels nice.

8. Notsoshure

Well i could tell you why I think i`m bisexual, since we are kinda in the same boat, aren`t we? :slight_smile:
    Well first of all: the idea of being in a relationship with a girl, kissing and all that stuff, it feels nice and pretty natural to me. I also started to notice more that i feel attracted to girls, lately i`ve been more often attracted to girls rather than boys.
    I also notice that i can start looking at girls boobs, yeah it feels rather embarrasing when i catch myself doing that u.u I`ts like i just look at them? xD
    Even if i have this things, and other small signs, that makes me pretty shure i am bisexual i am still not fully shure. I guess it`s just that part of me that really wants to have a crush on a girl before i ever fully think of myself as bisexual, even though that might be kinda silly.

9. That's exactly what I do/think!!
    I talked to my friends about this, and I still don't know. I think they just think that it might be a phase, sience they have known me for a while, but I don't know if it is or not. I hope I will figure out soon. :slight_smile: But I know they support me if I am tho. :grin:

10. Rexmond

Because you're 15 years old, chances are that your parents (or whomever you decide to tell) will tell you exactly that. "You're going through a lot of changes" is a likely response, and while it's true, it isn't an excuse to exclude the possibility of your bisexuality.

What are your parents like? Do you know if they're homophobic or not? It may be better in the long run to forewarn them by letting them know that you are confused right now, so that if the time came were you are able to confirm that you are bisexual and definitely were ready to let them know, it won't come to (that much of) a shock. You'll know what to expect to some extent making it easier for both you and your parents.

11. I know that if I am bisexual, I know they will accept it, becuse they support me a lot and are not homophobic. I talked to my two best friends about it last night. I plan on giving it more time and then maybe talk to my parents if I am sure about it. I am still unsure if this is a phase or not.