1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kibeth, May 1, 2014.

1. kibeth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow! It feels good to be back! Back in a city! Back on ec! Even if it is just for the weekend.

Come Sunday I will clear my browsing history of all things gay. Change the shuffel of photo's on my desktop background back to something that does not screem I love that girl and miss her like hell. And slip back into the closet.

I am living in a hostel. With a roommate, who comes from a less than foward thinking comunity. She's nice enough and we get along fine, but she'll probably flip if she finds out. And I need my place in the hostel, it is the cheapest living arrangement around campus.

Guess I'm just a touch lonely with all the people who knows far away. I've made new friends and all, but I don't know. I just not happy with where I am. The part of me that is allowed to live in the hostel is extremely happy. I've been drawing again and I am on various teams and commities in the hostel, my marks are ok and I have a resonable social life. But that's not all that I am!

I am gay!! And I miss being open about it. Describing a girl as cute. Telling friends that I don't look for anything in a guy!

How do survive the next two and a half years? Do I dare to come out? I've always said that when the right girl comes around I'll face anything for her, but shouldn't I be willing to face it for myself? Or should I think logically about my future?

2. nyxe

Personally, I think you should find a place to live where people will accept you for who you are. Getting out of the closet can be hard enough, but having to go back in again? I don't know what you would do then. But you don't deserve to have to be stuck back trying to hide yourself from others. That isn't fair to you.