1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Gay & And i'm love with my best guy friend.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RvP, May 3, 2014.

1. RvP

RvP

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm 14 and Gay. I have this friend who is like no other guy i met. He is sweet and caring for me. I know that he is never really mad at me but if he is i can tell how he laughs and jokes around. I also need to mention that I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!! Yesterday At school i told him i was gay. He did seem very suprised and shocked. As he thought i was going to say that i had a crush on a girl but i didnt. His mouth was open in shock and he put his head down and smiled. I thought he was going to spill out an tell everyone but he didn't. By that moment i felt Down for the rest of the day. In advisory people did notice i was sad and asked me what was wrong i nodded my head no. But the guy i told kept starring at me, noticing me sad. He came up to me and gave me a pat on the back 3 times like if he was trying to say its okay without actually telling me. I thought he was one of those guys who would want to stay away from me or not talk to me but he wasn't. I then went to lunch ate nothing and spended most of my time in the bathroom. I was just wondering what he was thinking. For the rest of the day i was depressed. His locker is near mine and i told him "Do me a favor....please dont tell anyone what i told you in class" he replied "I Wont" i went on my bus and went home crying. I think he thinks that i like him. For Gods sake i use his profile pic on skype and he sees me use it!, made a minecraft skin of him and the v in RvP stands for the first letter of his name he knows what RvP is but i didnt tell him what is stands for. (It stands for the 3 guys i like) But i dont know if i like the other guys since my mind is always on him now. I texted him saying " Do you hate me, now that you know my sexuality?" he replied " Not at all we are still good friends" This made me cry because he would never call me his friend, i would ask him " are we friends?" he would say no and joke around. But this is the first time i actually think he called me his friend. After that i told him "In conclusion after all i said.... do you accept me the way i am? He replied "Yes" This gave me butterflies in my stomach and made me smile. I know not now but i want to tell him i like him. I don't want to tell him i'm in love with him because that would freak him out maybe. On every thread it says "dont say it, it will ruin your relationship". BUT WHO KNOWS!!!! there could be a one out of a million chance he could change his feelings. I don't know.... i dont want to lose him. Next year is high school but this might be the last time i could ever see him. I love him so much and i always will. I need your guys advice to help me think should i tell him. To be honest he is probably one of the greatest friends i ever had in my life. :kiss:(*hug*) - RvP