1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will this go over most people's head?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ChromeNerd, May 7, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm planning on coming out simply by dating girls. I'll don't think I'll come out by saying "I'm gay," or anything like that. I'll just date girls. I won't try to hide it, but I won't explicitly say I'm dating any girls.

2. Notsoshure

I think that is a nice way to come out. Honestly, i remember always thinking: if i`m going to come out to my parents, i`m just going to one day bring home a girlfriend and act like everything is completely normal.

3. MDNA

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's a very good idea! :slight_smile:
    Honestly, though i can't do that

4. newfish

That's my plan for coming out to my parents. Except specifically mention it to them, but AFTER I've already asked a guy out (unless they bring it up before then).

5. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

So... Google Chrome is confirmed to be an AI that has been programmed female? Still not as good as Mozilla :3

Anyways, you have the "This Doesn't Matter At All" stamp of approval, because it seems like you're going to do it anyways, but I think that it's all good just because it really shouldn't matter to anyone but the people that must know about your dating life c:

Attached Files: