1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Son, I’ll Always Love You Whether You’re Straight Or A Closeted Gay

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by uniqueusername3, May 7, 2014.

1. mangotree

So sad, but unfortunately so true for many people.

2. ChameleonSoul

Unfortunately, society still feels this way even in 2014. It's a shame that many people will have to live with a heterosexual façade for most of their lives.

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always loved by the "I always love you" as to be taken as "As long as it's not my son".

Any time I've shown any desire towards femininity my family has squashed it. Love you my son and when are you having grandkids for us?

They also ask "are you really happy?"

And I partially lie each time. One of these days I'm going to be like "I've been lying to you my whole life and I've figured out I wanted to be born female".

Ugh...

That would be the ultimate test of love...

4. BelleFromHell

That was hard to read... :confused:

He sounds just like my dad. Thank godness I don't live with him! :astonished:

---------- Post added 8th May 2014 at 07:44 AM ----------

"Hey, Belle. I think it's OK if you're a lesbian... even though the Bible says you should sleep with men."

"Are you sure you're not bisexual? You're way too pretty to be a lesbian! You have to be bisexual!"

"I'm glad you like girls because I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant."

"When people ask about boys, just tell them you haven't gotten into them yet. Nobody needs to know you're a lesbian." (heard this one from all my parents)

5. Yeah it's supposed to be satire, but hits pretty close to home!

Funniest thing is, I posted this on my fb and it was randomly 'liked' by my one and only ex-girlfriend from back when I was 15. Lol

#6 uniqueusername3, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014