1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not so straight roommates, The game?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by caligrn89, May 9, 2014.

1. caligrn89

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Three out of four of my roommates have turned out bi"different times and different houses"? The crazy thing is there all have been just as much in the closet as I am. I know what your thinking, hopefull thinking...but no each one has cuddled with me one always referred to me as a bear and him a twink, one came out to me, another one has taken showers with me and masturbated in the same bed and couldn't keep his hands off my ass when no ones looking. Pretty much multible situations with all them and i never anishiate any of it. Well guess what I have never kissed a guy or even touched a penis because its always seems like some egotistical bi slash pretend to be straight game with all of them. Its driving me crazy what are the chances that all the guys I have at random lived with are like this, not to mention supper masculine sleep with more woman then me Wich isn't hard these days to beat me. Plus it always turns out bad fist fights, resentment. I wanted things to work out so bad with one them I loved him and that one turned out the worse...I just don't get the game... What really sucks is it always stresses me out that I can't even get with girls now I just feel undeserving if any ones love. I can't help but feel im in each eqwashion. The one guy I fell in love with was the only guy I tried to come on to and he just started calling me a gag when I did but that was before he came out to me. hes the only guy out of my close friends that I was bi because he came out to me so I told him a month down the road it instantly made things worse we grew apart Hella non related drama happened and now he hates me with a passion. has physically tried to attack me multiple times one time we got in a pretty fucked up fist fight I spoke about him in my older post. Thats all over now and im trying to move on but if any one understands the game please feel me in! Plus i have read there is a scale its not black and white but 3 out of 4? Ps. I live in a rule area. Feel free to tell me if this has happened to you and how you handle it or go about it.