1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost in Translation

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pepperbell3, May 9, 2014.

1. pepperbell3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So a couple weeks ago I told my friend that I am not only attracted to men but also to women, and somehow it got twisted around that I was just confused and that I just thought I liked women. I've been attracted to women been since before I can remember but I was always ashamed to admit it because I thought I'd loose all my friends who were girls. My parents have always told me they would love, respect, and support me no matter what I choose but I still don't know how to tell them and I'm terrified of telling my younger sister cause she's my best friend but I think she'd be uncomfortable around me.
    I'm very lost and I don't even know how to begin exploring these curiosities, I've never been intimate with a woman but I'd really like to, I just don't know where to start...
    I live in a tight-knit town and I'm scared that if I were to try and pursue someone romantically I'd be exposed. I don't want that yet, I just want to take my time.

Anyways, I guess I came on here seeking friendly advice/ friends who have similar experiences.
    Thanks for reading.

2. Canfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First things first... You have to organize your worries, and then start dealing with them one by one. If you have those thoughts of when you think of everything bad in your life at the same time, you'll get depressed easily.

Write your worries in a paper, and then, one by one, try solving them patiently. :slight_smile: