1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out today... Any advice?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LpNeedHelp, May 10, 2014.

1. LpNeedHelp

LpNeedHelp Guest

Its been a long time since i have posted my last post, i have been thinking and planning and getting closer to the one i love. Now i am in his house once again, and i think i am ready to come out to him... Any last minute advice?

2. Yes - be prepared for him to say he's 100% not gay. If you don't think you can handle that, then don't come out.

He may well say that he's not gay now, then after a while thinking about it, come to the conclusion that he is. But don't pressure him and don't get your hopes up.

Also, don't confess your undying love for him (yet). Just come out to him because you value him as a friend and want to be honest with him.

Good luck!

3. LpNeedHelp

LpNeedHelp Guest

God, i dont know how im going to do this, especially with his sister constantly following us around, should i ask him if he wants to go to a park near us and tell him then, or should i just wait for another window of opportunity to open up?

4. KittySaysHi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Be confident! You've totally got this! Good luck! I hope that everything goes okay!

5. LpNeedHelp

LpNeedHelp Guest

Well i did it, i couldn't muster up the courage to tell him straight up that im gay, the words just wouldn't come out, so i wrote a note, and when we were hugging each other saying our goodbyes, i slipped the note into his pocket, so he knows but i dont know how he has reacted, he might be coming to mine later today so maybe i'll have some knowledge of how he feels

6. LpNeedHelp

LpNeedHelp Guest

Hahaha, well i got a text from his asking about the note i left him, and i flat out told him. And his reply was not what i would of expected. after me saying how hes my best friend so he deserves the truth. The first thing he says is..."R u sure" haha. Feels so good to finally tell someone