1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I do not know how

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by xopinkox7237, May 14, 2014.

1. xopinkox7237

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So i recently came out to my friend. I told her that i was almost positive that i was lesbian. She supported me and she said just know for sure before you come out to anyone else. And so i was wondering what is the best way to meet girls, but not telling anyone that i am gay too?

2. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congratulations on coming out of the closet! You can always talk to and build friendships online. There is nothing wrong with that. Or you could go to an LGBT Centre and meet people your age. You don't need to come out to anyone you don't want to. Coming out should be a personal decision.

3. pianokeysry91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That is a struggle for myself too, though I'm a guy, I am curious what others think here?
    Part of me feels like you could come out to people, even if you werent "positive" and if you feel differently down the road, then that should be ok. I mean, I feel like one would know better once they could be open about it to others...

4. mangotree

Coming out as bi after identifying as gay is about the same as coming out as bi after identifying as straight.
    You could just say "I tried being gay, but I failed" and that's fine.

Remember your happiness is more important than other people's approval.

Peace be with you.