1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the girl who cried bi?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by everyonesfriend, May 18, 2014.

1. everyonesfriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As my account says, I'm not out of the closet at all because I'm not exactly sure of my sexual orientation. I'm 100% okay about telling my friends and family about being bi because I know my friends are accepting of my other friend who is gay and I know my family is attempting of my lesbian aunt, except if I find that I'm straight, I don't just want to be like "sorry guys, false alarm". Plus another thing you should probably know is that my whole life I've gone through phases, or my friends call them obsessions, things like Harry potter, hunger games, Les Mis, etc. once I even started watching switched at birth, and, well, basically now I know sign language. But these obsessions only last about a month and recently I've been obsessed with the musical rent and they're are alot of gay people in that play so it could be that but I doubt it because I started questioning before I saw it but idk its a possibility. I thought just in case I would wait until the rent "obsession" stops before I tell anyone. I don't want to be the girl who cried bi. Thoughts?

2. mangotree

If you come out as bi and then have straight relationships for the rest of your life, that's pretty normal.
    You're pretty young though, so it might be wise to wait until you know for sure.

Peace!

3. everyonesfriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you want, you can also come out as "not straight" or "questioning" and let yourself be attracted to whoever you find yourself attracted to. You don't have to have a more specific label than that if you don't want to.

PS Rent is awesome!

5. literalmerida

There's a fad going around nowadays where everyone is kind of like "Oh yeah I'm bi but like, i'd never do anything with the same sex cx lol" and I notice a lot and I'm not per-say bothered or anything but..... But being curious is a different thing. Curiosity is totally okay and even encouraged! Its just the whole doing it because everyone else is thats not.