1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to "everyone"?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by minikui, May 19, 2014.

1. minikui

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, im 15 now and i've known that im gay for like 3years now. Kinda all my online friends know im gay, but none of my friends in reallife. I almost told my mom a few days ago, but when i started about being a lesbian she started freaking out because ive never done anything with a dude (but i dont want to?! duh!). So after that i think she thought it was a joke, so i was like half out, and just got pushed back. Now should i tell it to some reallife friends first or my family first and what do uou think is the best way, time, place etc to come out?
    thanks

proudtobelesbianxxx

(!)(!)(!)

2. lovely lesbian

I think you need to tell your mum again that it's not a joke that you are gay and hopefully the two of you can talk about it and then tell your other friends when you feel ready too

3. Same thing happened with my mom too lol
    I strongly recommend you come out to your friends first (family is often harder), but after you've settled with that, you should tell your mom it wasn't a joke :wink: