1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BiGeStMacDaDy101, Apr 13, 2007.

1. BiGeStMacDaDy101

:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:
    so one day me and my best frend got drunk ,and i mean realy drunk.Welli toled him i had to pee and then i couldent pee so i asked him what ta do and he said jerkoff and i said that i couldent .so he came over and jerked me off and then we got into i and it was great i loved it but he had to leave to go to the football game ( whith his girlfrend ,i know he dident blow me off cause his mom needed him to be thir so he could wach his younger brother/ so we dident get caught)and after that day we bouth put it into the back of our head . and tis week end im planing on him comeing over . THIS IS WHAT IM WONDERING ,SHOULD I GET HIM DRUNK AGIN THEN MAKE A MOVE OR MAKE THE MOVE WILE WERE STAIGHT ?????

2. blake21

i would not get him drunk then come on to him alot of people do things when they have been drinking they would not have if sober and you said that you guys put it in the back of your heads and that he has a girlfriend you may want to try and figure out if hes gay or straight before you come on to strong getting anyone drunk to make a move on them gay or straight is a good way to end a friendship fast

3. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Of course, there's always the fact that the stuff people do when they're drunk is the stuff they actually want to do but stop themselves from when they're sober--it's not like people become different people when they're drunk.

I can understand why you'd want it to happen again, though. That being said, it is probably good karma to respect the fact that he isn't single. *sigh*

4. tired_of_lying411

Has anyone else gotten this (exact post) as a PM?

5. Jim1454

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

It was posted three times in the forums too - I deleted two of them.

7. Kimi

maybe he was still drunk...:grin:

I would get him drunk agian and enjoy it. But you have to remember he has girlfriend.
    He is just good friend and it's really good to know that he could do those stuff with you but that does not mean he is gay or bi...I mean you guys were REALLY drunk right?