1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Sucess

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kamina, May 20, 2014.

1. Kamina

I came out to another one of my friends today! :slight_smile:

It went well but he was pretty suprised, I kinda did it in the middle of physics because for some reason him (lets say mark) and my other friend (lets say lily) and I were talking about sexuality and how we thought everyone was a little gay.

I'm sure other people over heard us but, suprisingly, I'm not totally freaked out about it (!)

He was more than a little suprised and our conversation went like this:

(Warning this might be a you had to be there story but I thought it was funny)

Mark: Lily are you bi or gay or what?
    Lily: I dated a girl before but I'm in a long term relationship with my boyfriend now
    Mark: so yelena are you...?
    Me: im gay
    Mark: what!? No!!
    Me: yea :lol:
    Mark: so thats why you hang with so many girls
    Me: i generally get along better with guys actually
    Mark: well that makes sense because youre so chill
    Me: lol how does that relate?
    Mark: well you arent worried about guys banging you so you can just be friends
    Me: thats not really how that works....( :bang: )
    Lily: Oh you have brown hair?
    Me: what? yea?
    Lily: you must be gay!
    Me: oh yea totally
    Him: i dont get it.

So yea, that was my day. And I'm glad my friend knows because I am really good friends with him and hes a nice guy hes just a bit blond. XD oh well.

2. Arrow Ace

Congrats on coming out!!

3. JohnB

I am not sure the hanging with dudes part works that way either, but I feel the most comfortable with girls who dig girls(No offense). But they seem to have the best convos, are so chill, and that underlining confidence makes you so approachable and I dare say, hot. A shame y'all are basically untouchable in my eyes, from dudes and me anyway, lol. But Thankfully there are Bi girls out there. :slight_smile:

Glad you came out, I am afraid I cannot say Welcome to the club for I am not out yet.

4. Kamina

I know right? But I wasnt offended it was pretty funny actually. And why would I take offence? Its true I dig girls xD
    I'm glad someone thinks I'm hot :lol: you should come here, there are plently of girls who are bi, I'm friends with most so nit great for me but you could have a shot!

No worries my door is opening like molasses. Seriously I'm out to 11(?) People now... so all my friends. (So popular)

5. JohnB

:grin: That would be awesome! Lol. but I am afraid there are plenty of Bi girls out in my area as well, just needs to find them.

11 friends, nice! Lol. That is much more that I am out to...or have :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Good to know you're out.