1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think ive figured out why everyone assumes im straight.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsLife, Aug 10, 2008.

1. MusicIsLife

Well, i never ever talk about girls, except rarely when im totally wired on caffeine.

And i was thinking, why am i like that? I mean in my head I'm a total perv when it comes to girls, so why do i never talk about them?

Then i figured out why. My brother. Whenever i have a picture of a girl up on my desktop, he'll lean over my shoulder and be like, "Who's that oh shes hot!" but in that really pervy im so mentally fucking this chick kind of voice...if that makes sense? So i hate it when he does that, cause hes such an asshole to women its unbelievable[sp?] like ones hes interested in. It pisses me off, and so i avoid anything like that when hes around, and then i began to unconsciously do it when hes not around as well.

Additionally, whenever my bro is talking to a girl hes just friends with online, and i lean over to see the pic of who hes talking to, if it happens to be a girl he starts going, "gawd, shes 13/12/14, go find someone your own age!" and its like...just cause he acts like an ass to women, he thinks since im a gay girl i must act the same way.

huidwhifduwfe sometimes i hate straight men.

Ok im done, i just needed to get that off my chest. Im sorry if it doesnt make any sense :eusa_doh:

2. It makes perfect sense. And I know what you mean too. Although I don't do it often, there will be some women I find so hot that I do the mental fuck thing. It must be a guy thing. But I'm not an ass to women and you don't seem like you would be either. But from his behavior I don't blame you for not talking about them much.