1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A werid coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by channel4399, May 23, 2014.

1. channel4399

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Okay so I'm not coming out to my friends or my family, I'm coming out to a boy. A boy that likes me. He constantly calls me cute and offers to buy my things and we were playing video games together once and he said it was kind like a date. He's very nice but I think he has the wrong idea that I might like him too, but I like girls and I'm not sure how to tell him because I feel bad for leading him on in a sense. I was wondering if anybody might have any advice on what I should do.:help:

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Welcome to Empty Closets! :slight_smile:

I think you can just let him know that you don't have the same feelings for him, and are into girls. If you don't feel comfortable coming out to him, just let him know the first part. To soften the disappointment, maybe start by saying that you feel flattered and find it sweet that he find you cute, and that you do find him nice, but then let him know how you truly feel.

Try to speak with him when you two have a moment where you two can be alone.