1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carlum Bay Experiment

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Geist, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Geist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This weekend me and my friends are going to meet up at there lake cabin and from there go to a small town called Carlum Bay. We planned this a few days ago but then today the subject of my sexuality spurred up amongst my friends and reminded them that I am gay. Now my friends aren't exactly homophobic they are more ignorant than anything, but then one of my friends had the brilliant idea of finding me a girl in Carlum Bay. I have heard plenty of stories about how they make out with the drunk girls from Carlum Bay.

If there stories have even a shred of truth to them then they will have no problem finding a girl willing to kiss me, but I don't know how to react to this. Part of me just says I should go through with it because it couldn't hurt plus it might finally get them to realize that I'm not just confused.

2. Ben

Ben

You shouldn't feel pressured by your friends to do something that you don't want to.
    Also, if you kiss a girl, it might make them think that you are attracted to girls.

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^That. You don't need to prove anything to your friends, and hooking up with a girl would completely confuse them now and later on. Don't do anything you're not comfortable doing.

4. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

make them waste all their effort on finding u a girl then when they do kiss her then scream out as loud as u can girl cooties and just freak out!!!

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tell your friends that you've got no problems doing this, under one condition.

You get to find some (drunk) gay guys for them to make out with. You know, just to prove they're straight.

Hey, fair's fair.

Lex

6. Alexander

If they're not man enough to put themselves up to the same test, they're silly little children.

One of them has to kiss a guy first.

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    That's exactly what I was going to suggest! :grin:

8. Geist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :lol: That could work but unfortunately knowing the place we are going finding an open gay guy is slim to none let alone a drunk one willing to kiss one of my friends.

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then you ain't participating. It's only fair if everybody's getting their sexuality tested. :slight_smile:

Lex