1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so lonely...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, May 28, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a VERY YOUNG gay boy. I only know lesbian and bisexual people my age and they're all girls. It just really annoys me. I came out and said I liked a guy to him. He said he was straight and stay friends but we never really talk. To me, I'm just kinda in a circle of young gay boys and the rest of the people or in their own circle. It's really lonely. I don't know what to do. All I can do is stare at the cute straight boys *sadface*

2. confuseduser99

It's alright! I'm lonely too! I'm 20 and I've NEVER even been on a date with someone. I have absolutely 0 experience in the relationship department.

3. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 19 and have also never had a relationship or kissed anyone, so you and me both sweetheart :/

4. Jethro702

I'll join in on this thread.... lol

You'll find someone sooner or later though. Don't give up hope on that :slight_smile:

5. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll voice my two cents.

I'm 21 and my first relationship didn't come until I was 20 years old. Don't worry, you're young. There's plenty of time for someone to come along :slight_smile:

6. confuseduser99

This just depresses me. I'm almost 21 and NADA! Nothing! Not even a kiss from someone.

7. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To be quite fair, that relationship wouldn't really as a relationship at all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It gets better though dude, while being in a relationship is great you still need time by yourself and not be defined by another person its a bad idea to try to be with someone just because your lonely, just as a word of advice

9. luckrunningout7

Don't worry, one day you'll (and everyone else single in this including me) find someone. You will both get to know each other. You'll both think " This is the person I want to be in my life" and who knows it might not work out. But I promise there is a person for each of you and you'll meet them! <3

10. Hyaline

I am much older than just about everyone here.. It took me until I was 32 to find a man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I started dating at 20 and probably didn't have my first BF until I was 23 or so.

As much as I want to say its easy and you'll find someone immediately, I went on lots of dates that were abysmal flops. But the trick is to not get discouraged. Know that he or she or them is out there somewhere. You have to treat it like playing the worlds hardest game of where is Waldo... When you world opens up past being in school, you'll discover that the # of people to choose from gets much bigger..

HUGS to everyone struggling with staring at the cute straight boys wishing you could give them a kiss. It's hard but it gets better... Just have patience. I know I know... nobody wants to hear that.. :slight_smile: