1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im confused...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by touliatos11, May 29, 2014.

1. touliatos11

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello im 18 years old male. Since I can remember myself I always liked girls but in the last months I was thinking diffrently... I was looking at guys and said to myself that i like them. Im not sure but maybe im bi cause I do still like girls but less than before.

Since those thoughts grew bigger in my head, I decided to try and find out if I really do like guys. I started talking and chatting with people but havent had any relationships yet. With the few guys i am talking to I really do feel like I like them and want to meet them. Feel open with them like never before and im becoming more self esteemed and my behavior is changing a bit too. Why is it?

Im not sure what to do with my surroundings either... my family, friends and bestfriends.. i decided to tell only a few people i can trust them with all my heart and they supported me and the hope i find happines.

But my problem is that i really dont know, should i tell my parents? my grandparents? how everyone would react? go to a Psychologist help maybe.. i fell like im starting to find myself but i still feel lost.

Still dont know if i am gay too but would like any help if can get some :slight_smile:

Thank you

2. Sig

Sig

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi T, and welcome to EC.
    Lots of good people to support you on here. I'm sure one with more than a hello will be along for you any minute.
    :slight_smile:

3. Hyaline

Welcome to EC!

Knowing if you are gay is an answer only you can provide. One thing suggested often here is to wait until you feel the time is right, especially if you aren't sure or are still feeling out where you land. Not everyone comes out at the same time and it takes time to figure things out. Best advice is be patient and explore who you are at a pace you feel comfortable with.

It sounds like you are off to a good start...