1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with a Friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Extreme26, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Last week me and my friend were talking on MSN. Somehow we got onto the topic about penis size. He told me his and I told him mine. He didn't believe that mine was bigger than his so I asked him how I could prove it. I showed him my penis through my webcam and he then believed me.

Anyway, I couldn't believe that I had showed him my penis and I told him how shocked I was that I had done that. Later in the week he asked me if he could put my picture up on bebo. I told him no because I just don't really want my pic to be on bebo (I dont take good pics) So then he said if you don't let me put a pic up, I am going to tell everyone about what you did on cam the other night.

I was so shocked he would even say that to me, especially considering he is my best friend. So I told him that if he did then we wouldnt be friends again and I would never forgive him. He agreed not to post the pic but I was still annoyed with him for even considering it.

Then, a couple of days ago we were on MSN with another friend of ours and started to bring it up in the coversation between all three of us. I couldn't believe he was about to tell our friend what I had done, especially since I had told him how I felt about the whole situation. He didnt say anything to our friend but he kept on dropping hints into our conversation. I was really, really annoyed with him by this point. Then he tells me that he has told him. I knew he was lying immediately because our friend hadnt said anything. I was extremely annoyed that he was just doing it to wind me up.

So, to get to the point of this topic, my friend now has this over me and I don't know what to do. I don't want him to keep bringing it up in front of people to annoy me and Ive already said that to him. I just don't know what to do. He said that he won;t do it again and if he does that I could spread some stuff about him, but I dont have anything to spread. I was thinking about asking to see his penis so that we were even but I don't know if he would.

Any advice for me?

2. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I wouldn't feel bad...he is the one who wanted to see it so that might make him look strange enough and possibly out him (not sure tho)...I don't think you have anything to worry about really though, people do much more stupid things and plus you could always deny it.

3. myra

He's just doing it to bug you. Its what friends do. I don't think he'll actually tell anyone and then risk your friendship. And if he does...well then you have bragging rights that your bigger than him. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It'll blow over soon enough. I don't think its really something to stress about. If you let the subject drop, he probably will soon. Ignore it and laugh it off.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Two things.

1. Adopt an air of indifference about the whole thing. If he brings it up when you're with other people again, take control of the conversation. "Yeah, Bob wouldn't believe me when I told him how big it was, so I had to show it to him. Bob didn't show me his - he probably felt too inferior after seeing mine."

2. You now know Bob has no problem making you feel uncomfortable, and even attempting to blackmail you into doing stuff he wants. This is telling. Don't give Bob any more info - keep him at arm's length from here on out.

Lex

5. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the advice, Ill just now have to wait and see what happens

6. jony8472

What's done is done.
    I've done something stupid like that but I've moved on and that's all you can do=]

As Lex said, don't let it bug, that's just what he wants and just keep on keeping on=]

Everything's gonna be alright=]
    xo