1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

taking a step back...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by touliatos11, Jun 2, 2014.

1. touliatos11

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so i decided im rushing too fast... running like crazy to try and find myself. i decided i dont want to hurt anyone and accepted the fact i need to wait for it to come. when i will feel ready it will come im sure of it (like the people here told me it will). today is a new day so its a new adventure and kind of a fresh start for me.

the idea that i dont know, kills me every time i think about it so no more.. live the life i love and love the life i live. im not screwing this life up!

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :slight_smile: Good for you dude, maybe i should take that advice also

3. Hyaline

everyone has their own time schedule.. Do not let anyone else try to force you out if you have any control over it. Not everyone is ready at the same time..

Good for you guy(s) for waiting... Take your time, gather your thoughts, consider your options, be honest, be brave.... And live the life you have...

4. touliatos11

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    peace maker hope you will find happiness and find yourself. but do it right :wink:. ive been trying to find myself for a week and got only one big headache. decided to let it go and flow with it.