1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure what just happened

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by everyonesfriend, Jun 2, 2014.

1. everyonesfriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay Soooooo where do I start. I came out to one of my friends as bi. She first asked me who I liked and it was I guy I've been friends with forever or a girl I've become close with that is also bi. She then was very accepting and she said that she didn't judge and it was perfectly fine, didn't change anything. Idk if it was a good thing to troll her though still because I've never told anyone before and I don't know what's supposed to happen now. Now that I'm saying this it sounds like the stupidest thing ever but if anyone has advice or even just any comment please.

2. StillHere

(*hug*) Yay! Grats :slight_smile:

I must say, I couldn't even come out to me friends individually, very brave.

By the sounds of it you are still in the 'shock' mode as I call it. When you are finally out, you will be in a bit of a surreal mood for a few days. I recommend that you calm down and think for the next few days. Organize your mind, then act upon those thoughts.

Good luck on your journey.:eusa_clap