1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Guys Think?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by WhispersOfYou, Jun 2, 2014.

1. WhispersOfYou

Out Status:
    A few people
    So, I'm looking for a really light and airy way to come out to my family. I was thinking a letter but considering how strict and uptight my family are they may not even read it all the way through and same with a video once I said the words I'm gay/lesbian. Do you guys have any other ideas on how I could come out to my family without having to be in the room? I mean not being in the same room may seem like a cop out to you but I know how religious my family is and my grandfather (who I live with) practically disowned his daughter already for coming out as bi a year ago. I don't want to have to deal with the immediate reaction I would get telling my family face to face because I know how bad it could potentially end up. So, please if you have any ideas help me out. Thanks.

2. everyonesfriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Use a phone call. Then you only get the sound party of the reaction, you don't actually haves to see it. I hope that helps a little