1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay or Not..So Confused.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LuisV, Jun 3, 2014.

1. LuisV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello guys
    We are both 15 by the way
    I'm in the closet and I don't know if he's gay.
    We go to different schools

So I have known this guy for about 2 years.Its a very long story so brace yourself I'm very confused at the moment.

So Carlos and me started of just right theirs something about him that caught my attention. I met him because of his brothers both of which go to my school. We began play fighting and teasing each other this carried over for about 6 months but got more intense. It got to the point to where I was sure we where both attracted to each other.I would hold his hand hug him and he would let me.We would sleep in the same bed most of the time(Nothing unusual would happen) at this point his brothers and our friends would tease us like get married already or you guys are so cute.Then I introduced him to one of my friends(girl) and he said that he really liked her and it broke my heart:icon_sad: me being a friend that I was put my feelings aside even though i was dying inside helped him get with her :'( I was so depressed for a week until they broke up.I didn't talk to him when he was with her I couldn't of would of broke down and cried which is what I did every night.They lasted a week and my friend said she broke up with him because he wouldn't kiss her and treated her more like a friend.

At this point I didn't now what to do anymore I would text him and once I told him I love you to just to see the response and he texted me back your such a fag I played along with it as if it was cool than he told me to grow up as if he was mad.I went to a party that night the next day I wanted to start to play fight and he told me to leave.I sent a text that I never wanted to talk to him again.We stopped talking to each other for about 3 months it was hard since me and his brothers are really good friends so he would be everywhere I was.Sometimes I would catch him looking at me than he would look down really quick.He started to talk to me again we acted as if nothing really happened. That night we slept in the same bed and things got (*hug*) kind of freaky short story we had sex(We both Bottomed and Top'd).But the next day he acted like nothing happened.We did this for the next 3 weekends and he still acted like nothing was happening at night so I decided to give him a hickey, I went in for the lips but he moved away.Next day everyone asked him what had happened to his neck I joined and was like yeah what happened and he said I don't know I woke up like that like nothing had happened.Anyways now he is texting some girls and I'm still so confused I don't care about the sex I just want to be able to cuddle and hold his hand and him being mine :frowning2:.He goes around twitter and facebook talking to girls aswell.