1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help. 7 years later.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ChrisJames76, Jun 3, 2014.

1. ChrisJames76

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    To start my name is Chris and I am 25 years old. In 2007, I was 18 years old. I began my first job the same time as this guy who I am now completely in love with. His name is Logan. In 2007, we were only co workers and quickly became friends. Just friends. We weren't close friends nor best friends. Logan is 35 years old. He is married with 2 children who are still under 18 years old.

I fell in love with him 2 years ago in 2012. I overheard him in a conversation saying he is in love with me but is afraid to tell me. His wife does not like me at all. His wife told me that she knows I like him but I told her shes wrong.

I don't know how to tell him or bring up the fact that I know he likes me. He says he knows that I like him, which he told a friend when I overheard him. I never told anyone Im bi...well hes the only man I have ever fell for. I don't know how to tell him Im in love with him. Ive been acting straight for all these years. Im always staring at him. He is so hot. That is not why I love him though. I always catch him staring at me but when I look, he looks away. I do the same thing, when he sees me staring, I look away

2. Hyaline

Sounds like the attraction might be mutual. I would likely just ask him..

Thing is, if he is married and has kids, the complications from that is likely going to be hugely monumental. It isn't surprising his wife doesn't like you if you pine after her man. She is likely jealous of any attention he gives you and doesn't want to share him with you. Can you blame her?

I would ask him the question and get that out of the way and see where that leaves you. Though I suspect that it leads down a road with many bumps, most of which are likely to be unpleasant for you. I suggest you remain his friend and go looking for someone you can connect with and is free from other obligations.

3. Aaron82

Aaron82 Guest

You have to speak with him. There is no other way.

4. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The two of you need to talk honestly. Where you go from there is up to both of you. This kind of thing doesn't simmer very well for either of you.