1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im finally sure of myself!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by touliatos11, Jun 4, 2014.

1. touliatos11

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    met someone and kissed cuddled tickled and more :***: never been more sure of myself. felt right :icon_bigg got one my questions answered. now i can sleep peacfully :sleep:

i like him very much and dont want to hurt him in any way :kiss: he is shy. very shy! i hope a long distance relation ship wont be a big problem.

any suggestion or advices? would love them.

the only thing left is father :help::help::help::help::help:

2. Najlen

I'm really happy that you figured things out! Long distance relationships can work out just fine for many people. If neither of you have a problem with that, you should be good. Your father, or his? what are you worried abut?

3. Hyaline

YAY!!! congrats on taking an amazing first step and discovering a bit more of who you are..

4. touliatos11

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    grey wanderer i meant my father. im so scared to tell him.... i feel that if was to tell him on a cliff id be worry cause either he will jump or push me i really dont know what his reaction is going to be...

we are going on a cherry festival this friday me him and the little 4 yo kid so i think im gonna tell him then.