1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Boyfriend Is gonna dump me tomorrow

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by partietraumatic, Aug 17, 2008.

1. partietraumatic

we were talking on msn and he was clearly not normal so i asked if hes was ok and hes said 'i just feel theres an inequality in how we feel about each other'. Now we are meeting tomorrow and i think its pretty clear hes gonna dump me. I dont know how ill take it,he means so much to me...i just feel numb,i wont sleep tonight

2. BdeBesta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh god, I hope everything turns out for the best. Good Luck:icon_sad:
    Then will you report back to us?

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps you're right, and he will dump you. If so, spend this sleepness night trying to formulate a plan of what to do next. How to pick up and move on. Because you may need to.

It may be that he'll want to discuss changes in your relationship instead of directly ending it. In that case, listen carefully to what he says, and decide if those changes are something you can implement and live with.

Good luck. (*hug*)

Lex

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, I hope all will turn out well for you. (*hug*)

It is quite possible that he just wants to talk to you about the relationship in general rather than ending it. As Lex mentioned, listen to what he has to say and then talk to him about it and let him know how you feel about it.

Good Luck!

Do let us know what happened.

5. partietraumatic

thankyou,and youre right lex i wont be sleeping lol. i dont know how ill get over him but ive decided to try and have a proper convo with him. ill try not to get too emotional. in a way the worst part is that my best friend is out of the country,so i cant go to her,and im gonna have nobody else to talk to.... i might have to come out to someone just for a shoulder to cry on lol...umm yeah it wont be nice but i guess...oh i dont know really

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You've got us. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. happysky

Wow that must be hard. I do hope the best for you and things work out for you.

8. silentsound

Well, as Lex said, EC is always here for you. I wish you all the best, try not to be too down. There is a very good chance he just wants to talk to you and not end things so abruptly.

9. partietraumatic

argh its 5:45 in the morn and ive slept about an hour tonight. i really wish tomorrow would just come so at least it will be over, this is awful i cant stand just lying here...theres no way i can sleep

10. ctw0625

ctw0625 Guest

Best of luck, partietraumatic. I hope everything goes perfectly for you. It may just be that he wants to discuss the relationship rather than end it, fingers crossed. If not, though, then I'm really sorry... This may not be what you want to hear, but there are so many people out there, I'm sure you'll find the one for you. But I'm still wishing you the best for this relationship, it's obvious how much you care for him.