1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like im going to die a virgin :/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsLife, Aug 17, 2008.

1. MusicIsLife

I have no idea how to meet girls.

And its starting to bother me, cause im very lonely.

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Virginity should be one of the last things on your mind when looking to find a girlfriend. Relationships aren't about losing your virginity and jumping straight into sex. Concentrate on looking for a girlfriend (online, local youth group?) and then get to know them. From there anything can happen.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 19. Waiting for the right person is the best decision you can make and just think how happy your future girlfriend will be when you're willing to trust her to be your first time. It's a big issue because you will only let somebody special do that rather than any person who is feeling horny. Don't make it seem like a negative part of you, it's not.

3. MusicIsLife

Thing is, ive never had a "real" girlfriend. they've all been online. ive never even been kissed by a girl. so im just bummed out that i have no idea how to meet them when ive gone to groups and ive done the online thing.

4. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It will take time. We all wish that our life partner would suddenly appear infront of us, but it takes determination on our part to find them. :slight_smile: You just need to carry on doing the searching to find them. If you stop now and start feeling low about it then you'll never find them that way. Stay strong and determined and eventually you'll find somebody. :slight_smile:

5. panda

I know it's difficult to meet new 'gay' people.
    Here's something I Googled. It's a Montreal on line volunteer thing .It sounds interesting.
    Seems like lots of other stuff going on there as well.
    I myself found it very difficult to seek out GLBT groups,but there's skiing groups, book club groups,photography groups.
    It's all out there. Look for something you like doing and I'm sure there's a group for you.:thumbsup:

www.gayline.qc.ca

#5 panda, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  6. MusicIsLife

:grin: thanks Panda, honestly i didnt know there was an english help line for lgbt people in my area. I need to use google more often :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But thank you both of you!

7. Sam

Sam

I feel lonely too but the thing I tell myself is that I'll find someone when I least expect it. Stop looking so hard and she will be in front of you before you know it. Don't worry so much about losing your virginity it will happen but you can't rush it or you'll end up doing it at the wrong time. Only have sex when you feel it's the right time and person. Also don't go looking for a relationship solely for the purpose of losing your virginity. Don't worry you'll find someone.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The gargoyle finally got laid when he was 25.
    And got his first boyfriend at age 26.

Both worth the wait. :slight_smile:

Don't panic. Keep working at it. It'll happen. :slight_smile:

Lex

9. silentsound

Don't worry about being a virgin, there is nothing wrong with that (and, as Lex said, most people who lose their virginity later have a better experience) Try to find local GLBT spots in your area. Wait, there is no rush. It'll happen for you =)

10. Jim1454

I didn't have a relationship until I was older as well. At least you've already figured out what you're looking for - I hadn't at 19. Or at 25! Not that I regret my past - I just think you're actually farther ahead than you think you are.

Good luck. Just get out and meet people. Stay positive. Be happy. You'll attract potential partners like moths to a flame!

11. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! There is nothing wrong with not having had a relationship thus far. Some things take a bit of time, but I am sure that you fill find a girlfriend. Try to meet people. Maybe (and that is if you feel comfortable with it) try to join a GLBT group or another group (as Panda has suggested) where you could potentially meet someone. Give it a try....

The best things always happen when you take your time!

No worries. You will find someone.