1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well i expected more... oh well im out f the closet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by touliatos11, Jun 7, 2014.

1. touliatos11

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    told my big brother and father. like my mother they said they were expecting it... am i the only one here who didnt thought that way :dry:

im officialy out of the closet i have a boyfriend i willing to do everything to succeed in this relationship. man by man im telling to my friends and in the groups i spend time with.

for now everyone i told took it ok and didnt make any big deal from it. my father did ask me to hid it from grandparent for now and try and to drip about it here and ther so they will not take it too hard (very old people (~80 yo~) may take it to heart in a bad kinda way). i tottaly understood him. also didnt want to tell my two youngest brothers cause it is just too early.

also he told me that i will soon understand what is it to be bi in the society. poeple may not take this simply as my family did and there will be people who will find this rather uneasy... in one year im going to the army and there i have no idea what to do...
    but that is another story and another problem for another time.

for now i will try to be myself infront of people. say what i want about what i want and about who i am: a bi male who is just living the life.:icon_bigg

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
    thank you to EC and the poeple who helped me. i will now try to help others and advice them as i got advices here. :thumbsup:

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations!! :grin: Very proud of you!
    It's funny - parents somehow have a way of knowing sometimes. :wink:
    It's great that they're so supportive and open-minded, and cautious of their parents. So happy to hear it went well.

3. Hyaline

That is fantastic.. Congratulations! The journey takes time, there will be bumpy roads, but you know you have your family that loves you and cares about you.

4. Aaron82

Aaron82 Guest

Congratulation, I'm happy with you.

5. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One question; what is the Israeli Army's position on homosexuality? Will being out be a legal problem there?

6. touliatos11

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes it is a problem to be out in the army. so while im in there i will have to hide my sexuality for myself so i wont get forced out of it... although i hate to hid it, it is only for my protection so it will have to do

7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your an amazing man (*hug*) and congratulations were proud of u :kiss:

8. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Boy, that seems like an automatic "gotcha" in the making. I can understand that they might prohibit homosexual conduct with other military service members, but it isn't like you can NOT be homosexual, any more than you can NOT be your current height. IF they don't want homosexuals in their Army, then it seems that they ought to exempt homosexuals from mandatory military service, perhaps requiring some alternate form of public service. I wish you the best of luck in dealing with this irrational sounding situation.

9. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just to set the record "straight", I found The Israel Defense Forces' policy on homosexuality on Wikipedia, and it has been confirmed by my openly gay Israeli friend who served 5 years as an officer in the military and who lives here in Montreal:

This is NOT to say that there may not be problems from an inter-personal standpoint, but at least it is not official policy to discriminate.

#9 greatwhale, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  10. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Congrats on coming out. It's a wonderful feeling of being proud of who you are.