1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so sick of all this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by whitefang, Aug 19, 2008.

1. whitefang

I will never find a boy friend!!!! I will never have the feeling of love!!! I want some who cares, respects mw, loves me, hugs me, kisses me, and some I can hold on to!!! No thats to hard!:bang:
    i have been having lots of troble
    it all started when i went to chruch camp (what an amazing week) it got me thinking that i would want to start to change. well when i told my best friend what i was thinking he said "is that what you you want or what other people want" i replyed "its a little of both but i dont really want to" he said " do with what makes you happy". after that my mom was laid off of work for a while.then my dad found out and he was asking me so many questions that i dont want to answer so i yelled at him to leave me alone. he called my mom and blamed her for it and me not wanting to talk to him. so every time i go to his house he makes my life a living heck! he recently threated to beat me and i stood up for myself and yelled back and i was so sick to my stomache. i cant find any one to go out with and i want some one! my friend said that it sounded like a fatherb figuer, but i told her no. ive been keeping all this bottled up and i cant take anymore!!! so do you have advice?
    :tears::bang::icon_redf:help:

2. abyssx3

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm the kind of guy that usually gives advice to straight women so if i'm a little off I hope Lex will help me out. Seems to me like all these family issues are leaving you lonely. Theres a differance between wanting to have a boyfriend and wanting to be loved. Everyone decided to have a change in their life for whatever reason your never the same person you were yesturday. But the important thing to remember is to be your self. Don't conform into what you think people want of you, your just one joint away from peer preasure. Ny advice to you is to stop looking for a boy friend, when you find one you'll notice you never really tried. Talk to someone close to you, a friend, a teacher, a cousin...it doesnt matter. You just need to some healthy venting. In my lowest time of my life I kept a journal and just wrote everything I was thinking about at the moment and cried it out. If you keep all that negativity around you you'll only have more negative things happen.
    -Eddy

3. whitefang

that helps a bit and thanks
    i have tried to stop looking but i cant halp it i need some one or do i need to be loved?

4. abyssx3

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    The problem is that everyone needs love. Is one of the human mecahnism we evolved. But looking for someone to love you because your in a rut is bad because you open to any feeling that you might confuse for love. I was with a girl for over 3 years and had known her almost 10 and she ended up cheating on me and leaving me for another man. Well one of the "phases" i went through is love seaking phase where I felt i needed somone to love me. Truth be told to this day I'm kind of lonely but the differance is I rather wait for someone right to come along than to be in constant search of something that might not even make me feel better. Another reason that you wanna stray from "looking" rather than "finding" is because if you get someone that isn't right from you your emotional attachment to wanting to be loved will have you staying with that person even though the relationship might be abbusive (physical or emotional).
    -Eddy

5. whitefang

thanks im better now i think ill make it :slight_smile:

6. berileos

berileos Guest

I went through all of this,and I can tell you it's just an awful phase.I still want a boyfriend,but not so badly.It was a nightmare that cured me,I dreamed of someone who was very not my type to be my boyfriend and tried to kiss me.Believe me,you don't want that...Focus your mind on something you like to do,or talk to your friends about it...You'll get over it completely soon...

7. Jim1454

Don't confuse a miserable home life with not having a bf. One won't fix the other.

And don't think that everyone has a bf except you. Because they don't. How old are you? I didn't have a serious relationship until I was 25, and it took me until I was 35 before I figured out I was gay.

It sounds like you might need someone to talk to about what's going on in your family. But again, I'm not sure how old you are. My advice might differ if I knew that.

8. whitefang

im 15 going to turn 16 soonish like in october

i hadthis dream last night that i met this amazing guy and we connected and went out
    is it posible that i might see this guy in real life?

9. Fiorino

Listen to yourself. "I will never, I will never, I will never".
    As long as you think that you will never, well guess what,
    you WILL never. Your negative additude puts your life in
    a negative spiral, so do yourself a favor and stop it!
    Be more positive, keep your eyes on the prize, and
    be a little patient and you'll be more likely to get what you
    want. Until then though, why do you want a boyfriend?
    Think about it, really. Don't you already have that person right
    here with you? Someone who cares about you, respects you,
    and takes care of you? The person I'm talking about is yourself.
    And if you're not that person, then maybe you should work
    on being it first, so that you'll be more ready to be in a relationship.
    I know it's not what you want to hear, but I talk from experience.
    Hope that helped. (*hug*)

10. whitefang

that kinda helped but i need more advice

11. RuralMedAU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I agree with abyssx3. People always told me that you don't go looking for love, it finds you, and finds you when you least expect it. While I'm not dating the guy yet, I'm in love and we definitely have a deep connection.

12. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

It will come around I'm telling you, unfortunately for me it made me realize I'd rather be with a woman...I hate breaking hearts. Your still young, have fun and be a kid...2 more years till college.

13. whitefang

ok thats not helping ell it is but idk wat to do i fall for all the straight guys and i know ill never date them. i did have a guy almost but he acted really girly and i dont really like that. oh well

14. Sam

Sam

You're going to hate hearing this but you are still young so I wouldn't worry too much about finding someone because you have plenty of time. Also trying to find someone now because of all the problems you are having right now isn't a good way to go about finding someone and it wouldn't be a good relationship.

Now about your dad, is he so angry that he threatens to beat you because your gay or because he wants you to talk and you won't? Either way he shouldn't threaten to beat you but maybe you can get your parents together and talk to them that way you can talk to him without the threat of him beating you. I do think you should talk to him even though you don't want to because it may ease up the tension between the two of you.

Bottom line find someone to talk to and don't worry about trying to find someone until your situation gets better and believe it or not you do have plenty of time to find someone. Good luck!

15. silentsound

Well, first off, it sounds like your wanting a boyfriend stems out of your currently not so great family relationships, which are probably creating something of a void in your life. It sounds to me like you are searching for the feeling of being loved, not just having a boyfriend. Also, you are very down on the whole thing. If you keep saying "I will never" then you probably never will. Instead leave yourself open, it's perfectly fine not to have a boyfriend right now but if a good guy comes along, sure why not. You can't let your feelings of wanting to date someone get tangled up with your feelings about your family. Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't solve any of your other problems, they won't go away. If you are having trouble finding someone to talk to about this, you could maybe try to see a therapist. I am sorry you are going through a hard time, just please remember to be kind to yourself through all of this ♥

16. mattyrusso

im in the same boat as you mang.
    i actually went to church camp this year and met a dude who i was abs crazy for (obviously straight) and he's, believe it or not, changed me in so many crazy ways. like im just so jesus-y right now. idk if thats the changing ur talkin about. and honestly i dont know what to tell u abt ur home life. i hope things get better for u. and not everyone has a bf. me included. lol.
    hell, id go out w. you if u didnt live mad far away. just keep lookin up man